2050.cards: Website terms and conditions.
These Terms will apply to any contract between us for the sale of Products to you (Contract) and also govern the way in which you use our site. Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them, before using our site or ordering any Products from our site. By continuing to use our site and/or ordering any of our Products, you agree to be bound by these Terms and the other documents expressly referred to in it.
Please click on the button marked “I Accept” at the end of these Terms if you accept them.
We amend these Terms from time to time. Every time you wish to order Products, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms which will apply at that time. These Terms were most recently updated on 24 September 2013.
- Information about us
- We operate the website [2050.cards]. We are Sentio Space Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 8376711 and with our registered office at 121 Roman Road, Bethnal Green, E2 0QN. Our VAT number is: 265158002.
- To contact us, please see our Contact Us page.
2. OUR PRODUCTS
2.1 The images of the Products on our site are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the Products. Your Products may vary slightly from those images.
2.2 All Products shown on our site are subject to availability. We will inform you by e-mail as soon as possible if the Product you have ordered is not available and we will not process your order if made.
- How the contract is formed between you and us
- For the steps you need to take to place on order on our site, please see our online orders page.
- After you place an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. This does not mean that your order has been accepted. We will only confirm our acceptance of your order to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Products have been dispatched (Dispatch Confirmation). The Contract between us will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
- If we are unable to supply you with a Product, for example because that Product is not in stock or no longer available or for any other reason, we will inform you of this by e-mail and we will not process your order. If you have already paid for the Products, we will refund you the full amount as soon as possible.
- Our right to vary these terms
- We may revise these Terms from time to time and we will keep you informed and give you notice of this by stating that these Terms have been amended and the relevant date at the top of this page.
- Every time you order Products from us, the Terms in force at that time will apply to the Contract between you and us.
- Your consumer right of return and refund
- If you are a consumer, you have a legal right to cancel a Contract under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 during the period set out below in clause 4.3. This means that during the relevant period if you change your mind or for any other reason you decide you do not want to keep a Product, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the Contract and receive a refund.
- You may cancel a Contract from the date you receive the Dispatch Confirmation, which is when the Contract between us is formed. If the Products have already been delivered to you, you have a period of 7 working days in which you may cancel, starting from the day you receive the Products.
- To cancel a Contract, please email us and this email will be effective from that date.
- You will receive a full refund of the price you paid for the Products and any applicable delivery charges you paid for. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 calendar days of the day on which you gave us notice of cancellation.
- If you have returned the Products to us because they are faulty or mis-described, we will refund the price of a defective Product in full, any applicable delivery charges, and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us.
- We will refund you through the method used by you to pay when you have returned the Product to us.
- Your order will be fulfilled by the estimated delivery date set out in the Dispatch Confirmation, unless there is an Event Outside Our Control. If we are unable to meet the estimated delivery date because of an Event Outside Our Control, we will contact you with a revised estimated delivery date.
- Delivery will be completed when we deliver the Products to the address you gave us.
- You own the Products once we have received payment in full, including all applicable delivery charges.
- International delivery
- We deliver to all countries globally.
- If you order Products from our site for delivery to one of the International Delivery Destinations, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when the delivery reaches that destination. Please note that we have no control over these charges and we cannot predict their amount.
- You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
- You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Products are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law.
- Price of Products and delivery charges
- The prices of the Products will be as quoted on our site from time to time. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the prices of Products are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system.
- The price of a Product includes VAT (where applicable) at the applicable current rate chargeable in the UK for the time being. However, if the rate of VAT changes between the date of your order and the date of delivery, we will adjust the VAT you pay, unless you have already paid for the Products in full before the change in VAT takes effect.
- We offer free delivery for Products delivered within the UK. Our delivery charges for delivery of Products outside the UK will be quoted on our site from time to time.
- How to pay
- You can pay for Products using a debit card, credit card or paypal. For a large order, you can request payment via IBAN, BACs or cheque.
- Payment for the Products and all applicable delivery charges is in advance. We will not charge your debit card or credit card until we dispatch your order.
- Our liability if you are a consumer
- If we fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms or our negligence, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of our breach or if they were contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into the Contract.
- We only supply the Products for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the Product for any commercial, business or re-sale purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- any breach of the terms implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (title and quiet possession);
- any breach of the terms implied by section 13 to 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (description, satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and samples); and
- defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
- Events outside our control
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control. An Event Outside Our Control is defined below in clause 10.2.
- An Event Outside Our Control means any act or event beyond our reasonable control. If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under a Contract:
- we will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you; and
- our obligations under a Contract will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control. Where the Event Outside Our Control affects our delivery of Products to you, we will arrange a new delivery date with you after the Event Outside Our Control is over.
- COPYRIGHT AND TRADE MARKS
All design, text, graphics on our site and the selection or arrangement thereof are the copyright of Sentio Space Limited, or of other copyright owners. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print in hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Sentio Space, or using this site as a shopping resource. Any other use of materials on this site (including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above and modification, distribution, or republication) without the prior written permission of Sentio Space is strictly prohibited.
The SENTIO SPACE trade mark, together with all goodwill associated with the Sentio Space name belongs to Sentio Space.
- Other important terms
- If we have to contact you or give you notice in writing, we will do so by e-mail or by pre-paid post to the address you provide to us in your order. When we refer, in these Terms, to “in writing”, this will include e-mail.
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under a Contract to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Terms. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms to another person if we agree in writing.
- This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
These Terms are governed by English law. This means a Contract for the purchase of Products through our site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law. You and we both agree to that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.